Save this place? - filla filler file-er

OK SO THIS IS NOT A PROPER ENTRY I AM SO SORRY!!!

Stop nagging me on facebook.  I am going to post soon. 

I just finished reading Neil Gaiman's Sandman - I am emotionally fragile! Which is why I read vols 1 and 2 of Fantastic Four's Future Foundation.  I will admit to peeing my pants a little bit from excitement.

This doesnt justify my poor correspondence.

I listened to an interesting podcast this morning.  It made me think of this.  I hope this offering can give me your forgiveness:


I am going to post very sooooon - I have assignments and presents and thingies waaaah imsosorrryyyyyyyyyy.

Also - I am the only one in my group who hasn't finished Dishonored.  Damn straight you should feel sorry for me.  PITY ME! I DEMAND IT - fuck that shit - challenge accepted.

Till later folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no ALCOHOL!!!

So this is not christmas yet!!! a.k.a screw you time! you go too fast!

My Epileptically Coloured Childhood Cartoons